Monday 31 August 2015

What's in my school bag?! X

So I thought as its nearly time to go back to school, I'd do a what's in my school bag blog! So here it goes!:

~ pencil case: in my pencil case I have writing pens, pencils, a sharpener, coloured pencils, coloured pens, glue, sticky notes, fineliners, highlighters and a rubber.

~hand cream&body spray: I use the soap and glory mist you madly body spray and the hand food hand cream.

~iPhone&earphones: I have the pink iPhone 5C.

~makeup bag: for school I take simple products like some concealer and powder just to freshen up after pe.

~purse: in my purse I take a small amount of money just I case of an emergency.

I also have all my books but you don't want to see all those! 
Thank you to anyone who read this, please comment what you want me to talk about in my next blog! Thank you x


 








No comments:

Post a Comment